1. firm. Since the CPVC is stronger than the PP-R, PB and PEX, fewer hooks and brackets are needed. CPVC resistant to pressure; under the same pressure, compared with PP-R, PB and PEX tube, CPVC tube can use smaller diameter of large water flow.
2. easy to install. The solvent adhesive can be used for connecting, and no special tools and power supply are needed when installing, which is very convenient for large caliber tubes and no power supply occasions.
3. corrosion resistance. CPVC is difficult to penetrate oxygen, so the metal parts in the system will not corrode because of oxidation.
4. ignition temperature. The ignition temperature of CPVC is 482 DEG C, which is the lower temperature that CPVC can ignite by outside flame when there is enough flammable gas in the outside. Other common combustibles, such as wood, can be ignited at temperatures of 260 degrees or less.
5. good flame retardancy. The oxygen index of CPVC is 60, the combustion ability is very low, the fire is extinguished, and no fire drops will be produced. When the CPVC burns, the smoke rate is very low, and no poisonous gas can be produced.
6. does not suffer from the influence of residual chlorine in water. In China, as in the United States and Japan, the chlorine is used in drinking water disinfection. CPVC tube after long-term use will not be affected by the impact of residual chlorine in the water, there is no cracks and bleeding. According to the United States reports (polyolefin pipes of polyolefin pipe in China are mostly imported from Europe) in the long-term erosion of residual chlorine in the water, will gradually appear cracks and bleeding phenomenon.
7. acid base resistance. CPVC has strong antiseptic ability, whether for acid or base, and can be used to transport HCL and NaOH liquid.
8. bacteria are not easy to reproduce. Tests show that bacteria in CPVC tubes are not easy to breed, and the growth rate of bacteria is PEX, 1/60 of pipe, 1/10 of copper tube and 1/4 of steel pipe. The quantity of Legionella in water sample is PEX, 1/13 of tube and 1/17 of PP-R tube.
9. low thermal expansion coefficient, thermal conductivity and aging resistance. Compared with other plastic pipes, the thermal expansion coefficient and thermal conductivity of CPVC tubes are smaller, and about 1/2 of other plastic pipes such as PP-R, PB and PEX. CPVC tubes have strong UV resistance and can be used outdoors, whereas polyolefin pipes are generally not available.
10. excellent hygienic performance index. Is the same in all plastic hot water to China's health standard, CPVC hot and cold water pipes in accordance with the WHO and the national Ministry of health for drinking water pipe hygiene standards, hygiene performance also has other plastic hot water has not been recommended, with the tubing for medical system.